The Forum presently sponsors 60 movie tasks and companies.
If for example the movie or task is authorized because of this system, we stretch the Forum’s 501c3 status as being a sponsor for the task, setting up possibilities for grants and fundraising accessible to nonprofit businesses. Fiscally sponsored tasks can get tax-deductible donations from businesses or people. We administer contributions made with respect to the task and deliver donor acknowledgments. Our fee that is administrative is% for funds provided, but we try not to just simply just take any ownership of this task.
Take note that the program will not offer financing that is direct fundraising services.
The production, as represented by the Project Producer(s) must in order to be considered for fiscal sponsorship
- Preserve active account with Northwest movie Forum
- Be in keeping with Northwest Film Forum’s objective
- Demonstrate clear commitment to the project and offer step-by-step paperwork and directions for the way the task will be accomplished
- Be considered a Washington State resident
- If you want to use, please fill in our online application
When you have any concerns, be sure to contact Christopher Day, handling Director, at chris (at) nwfilmforum.org.