Categories
Potent Cbd Gummies

Fort Worth Man Dies After Electronic Cigarette Explodes

Fort Worth Man Dies After Electronic Cigarette Explodes

William Eric Brown passed away because of “penetrating upheaval from exploding vaporizer pen,” based on the examiner that is medical

Things to Know

  • William Eric Brown passed away after a cigarette that is electronic and cut their carotid artery, based on the Tarrant County health Examiner.
  • He passed day that is away several the event, into the medical center, when health practitioners attempted to remove a three-inch little bit of steel from their head.
  • Their grandmother, Alice Brown, stated she hoped other people would recognize the perils of vape pencils.

A Fort Worth guy died a week ago after a digital cigarette he had been using exploded, cutting an important artery in his throat, in line with the Tarrant County health Examiner.