International Entry is a risk-based approach to facilitate the entry of pre-approved tourists. Candidates may well not qualify for Global Entry participation should they:
- Offer false or incomplete informative data on the applying;
- Are convicted of any offense that is criminal have pending unlawful fees, including outstanding warrants;
- Have already been present in breach of every traditions, immigration or farming laws or guidelines in almost any nation;
- Are subjects of a study by any federal, state or regional police force agency;
- Are inadmissible into the U.S.